Tuesday 6 January 2015

TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN


Well 2014, you've been a big year for us. Our first full year shooting weddings. Growing and learning and loving every second. When I sat down to put together a collection of our favourite images from the year, I knew it would be a difficult job, but it has been SO HARD!
Every time I look back through a gallery, I see it slightly differently and I have new favourites. I see a little touch or a laugh or a kiss that I might have forgotten or overlooked, with fresh eyes, and all the pretty!!
We never forget that these days we get to share and capture are the BEST days and that all of it matters. All of it. So thank you to all of our couples for sharing the love and for welcoming us into your celebrations, to our own wonderful families for all of your help and to 2014, you've been a blast!

Oh, and to all the lovely families I had in front of my camera over the last year, you're coming up next...

No comments :

Post a Comment